Dr. Ameeta Kapu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ameeta Kapu?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Ameeta Kapu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 29th, 2016

Lovely woman love her bedside manners and always willing to explain if you have any questions.

October 29th, 2015

I also loved Dr. Kapu but felt like I was an imposing on the office staff. When I mentioned I thought I had a UTI, the nurse said "we don't check those things here" like I should have known that. Dr Kapu was nice enough to get me into the lab at hendricks to check. The nurse seemed put out that she had to write the lab slip and nearly threw it at me after the appointment. I had to ask the front desk person if I needed to do anything else and she never turned around from the files and just said "NO" like I was bothering her. They all seemed unhappy with their jobs. Just fyi to them, We don't like going there anymore than they like being there!!

September 15th, 2015

Amazing Dr. HIGHLY recommended.

Dr. Kapu is AMAZING. She is so courteous and explains things in an easy way to understand. She shows compassion and actually cares for her patients.

July 29th, 2015

Unwelcoming and cold

Very nice doctor. Very friendly, made me feel very comfortable. I did have a problem when scheduling my appointment as a new patient. I had to wait 2 1/2 months for an appoint with her. I asked if I could be put on a cancellation list and office staff replies with, "We don't do that, but you can call us daily and ask if there is a cancellation." Months later at my appointment when I signed in at front desk, it felt very 'unwelcoming'. There was no one in waiting area, staff was standing near window. The second I sit down she calls me to the window for I.D. and insurance info with no kind of eye contact, no thank you, just shut glass in my face, copies then hands me card back with not much said and still no eye contact. I was very impressed with Dr Kapu calling me back herself with result of my pap. I had a mammo a month ago and hadn't heard nothing back. So I called for results, office staff replied with I should have gotten a letter. I replied back with, "I was expecting a call not a letter." Staff responds with, "We don't do that." I told her I had gotten a call from the doc with pap result, I just assumed that she or someone would call with mammo result. She again states, "We don't do that." I am a nurse and I have worked in the medical field since 1992 and have never felt such a 'cold-unwelcoming' office. I feel, if you don't like or enjoy your job give it to someone who would. Maybe the staff should go back and try to remember when they really wanted their job, remember when they prayed for that job. I gave '1' star for Courteous Staff, if it would've allowed me to to a 1/2 a star I sure would have.

July 9th, 2013