A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ameeth Vedre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vedre
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Vedre Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vedre graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Vedre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ameeth Vedre MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ameeth Vedre practice?
- Dr. Ameeth Vedre has 12 office locations.
Dr. Ameeth Vedre practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fleming Island, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Jacksonville Beach, FL.
See Fleming Island Internists and Fleming Island Cardiologists.