A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ameeth Vedre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vedre
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Vedre Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vedre graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Vedre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ameeth Vedre MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ameeth Vedre practice?
- Dr. Ameeth Vedre has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ameeth Vedre practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Jacksonville Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Macclenny, FL.
See Jacksonville Beach Internists and Jacksonville Beach Cardiologists.