Dr. Amelia Agustin MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Cranberry Township, PA

March 21st, 2011
My family has been with Dr. Agustin for 11 years. She always listens to my concerns, and lets my children talk to her about other things going on in their lives. I always feel a sense of relief after our visits because I know she will give my kids the best possible care. Dr. Agustin is irreplaceable!!!

December 9th, 2010
Dr. Agustin has always been caring individual. My children are 12 and 18 and she has cared for them since birth. I have never have a negative experience.

October 22nd, 2010
Great, until....
Dr. Agustin is an excellent doctor, she is caring and knowledgeble in the field. I have taken my children there for 4 years. But we have decided to switch doctors. Once the office cut their hours practically in half, this doctor have become very inconvenient. It has become harder to schedule your child for anytime near that day and if they dont have time to fit in an emergency appointment, they just tell you that if you think it is that bad then maybe you should take them to the hospital in Pittsburgh. Now they are only there a full day mondays, full day tuesday, till lunch on wednesday and a full day thursday. So from lunch on wednesday, all day friday and of course saturdays and sundays she sends you to another doctor over 20 miles away. Then she adds at least 3 two week vacation a year. There is just no point anymore. We are switching to a doctor that offers more reasonable hours because my children can never get seen here.