A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Amelia Alderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amelia Alderman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amelia Alderman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alderman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Alderman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Coliseum Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amelia Anne Alderman MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amelia A. Alderman practice?
- Dr. Amelia Alderman has 1 office location.
Dr. Amelia Alderman practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Macon, GA.
See Macon Psychiatrists.