A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amelia Alderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amelia Alderman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alderman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alderman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amelia Alderman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alderman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Alderman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Coliseum Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amelia Anne Alderman MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amelia A. Alderman practice?
- Dr. Amelia Alderman has 1 office location.
Dr. Amelia Alderman practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Macon, GA.
See Macon Psychiatrists.