A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amelia Bartholomew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartholomew
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bartholomew Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartholomew graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Bartholomew has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- University of Ill Medical Center Chgo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amelia Marie Bartholomew MD is a female Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amelia M. Bartholomew practice?
- Dr. Amelia Bartholomew has 1 office location.
Dr. Amelia Bartholomew practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.