A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amelia Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyd
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Boyd Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amelia Malixi Boyd MD is a female Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amelia M. Boyd practice?
- Dr. Amelia Boyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Amelia Boyd practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Penns Grove, NJ.
See Penns Grove Neurologists and Penns Grove Psychiatrists.