A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amelia Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyd
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boyd Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amelia Malixi Boyd MD is a female Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amelia M. Boyd practice?
- Dr. Amelia Boyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Amelia Boyd practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Penns Grove, NJ.
See Penns Grove Neurologists and Penns Grove Psychiatrists.