Dr. Amelia Erickson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amelia Erickson?

May 7th, 2015

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

She diagnosed me with something but never ran any tests or anything. I told her my symptoms and she literally just went into her computer and diagnosed me with something she that she wasn't even sure that I had. Horrible doctor, avoid her if you can.

July 23rd, 2012

Did not listen

I went in to discuss options in getting pregnant and the doctor took one look at me and slapped a wrong diagnosis on me. I continued to tell her that is not the case because it has been confirmed with actual diagnostics that I do not have that condition and the doctor would not listen... Almost like she wanted to be right vs. finding an actual answer. She was nice and spent time with me, but it felt like a waste of my time. I told my sister in law what happened and she had the same experience. I would not recommend her and will be complaining to my insurance company.

January 7th, 2011

A Wonderful Doctor and Person

Dr.Erickson is an amazing OB/GYN and she took excellent care of me when I was pregnant with my first daughter. Thorough, friendly, kind, and patient. My only regret is that she was not on call the night I went into labor. Dr.Erickson is a doctor you can trust and will love!

December 13th, 2010

Great Doctor

I have had some problems getting pregnant for five years now. My old doctor put me through very invasive tests and found nothing except a blocked tube. After 1 visit with D. Erickson, she found a tumor in my ovary the size of a baseball, which she removed via laproscopic surgery. What she found was 4th stage endometriosis, which is why I could not get pregnant. She has now started me on a program to eliminate the endometriosis. She is very caring and optomistic. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family.

July 12th, 2010

Unhappy with doctor

This doctor is not good. I saw her several times and begged for help. I told her I felt there was something wrong with my bladder and other female organs. She examined me and told me with certainty that there was nothing wrong with me. I ended up going to another doctor who told me I have mod/severe pelvic organ prolapse of bladder, rectum and uterus!

November 8th, 2016