Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amelia Fairfax
Dr. Amelia Fairfax, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Fairfax is affiliated with Trident Medical Center, Summerville Medical Center and Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital. Dr. Fairfax has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Amelia Fairfax has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Amelia Fairfax is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.
Dr. Madhvi Sisodia
Charleston, SC 0 mi11
Dr. Joy Scurry
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice
Charleston, SC 0 mi15
Dr. Daniel Bates
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Charleston, SC 0 mi45