A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Dr. Tabuena has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tabuena accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Amelia Tabuena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amelia L. Tabuena practice?
Dr. Amelia Tabuena practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wyncote, PA.
See Willow Grove Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Amalia Tabuena, Dr. Emelia Tabuena, Dr. Emilee Tabuena, Dr. Emilia Tabuena, Dr. Emilie Tabuena, Dr. Emily Tabuena