A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amelia Langston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amelia Langston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Langston graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Langston has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amelia A Langston MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Amelia A. Langston practice?
- Dr. Amelia Langston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amelia Langston practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Oncologists, and Atlanta Hematologists.