A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amelia Langston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langston
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Langston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amelia Langston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Langston graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Langston has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amelia A Langston MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Amelia A. Langston practice?
- Dr. Amelia Langston has 1 office location.
Dr. Amelia Langston practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Oncologists, and Atlanta Hematologists.