A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amelia Pare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amelia Pare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amelia Pare, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pare graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pare has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amelia A Pare MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amelia A. Pare practice?
- Dr. Amelia Pare has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amelia Pare practices Plastic Surgery near Canonsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Canonsburg Surgeons.