Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Urologist
Video profile
123 Hidden Valley Rd
Canonsburg, PA 15317
724-941-8838
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  excellence plus  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Pare has been spectacular. She has a very warm bedside manner, and is thorough in her explanations. She will not exaggerate the results one can expect, and I am grateful for such honesty. She spends more time on an appointment than any doctor I have ever met anywhere. I have zero complaints, and only wish she were a general practioner so I could turn all of my care over to her. She is, hands down, the best!

|  show details
Aug 15th, 2011

Dr pare comes across as a caring Dr, but it is fake. She will form an opinion of you and if you go for a second opinion she does not like that but thank god I did because I had horrible contractors the worst the Dr had ever seen and took out the implants after a very lengthy surgery because of all the scar tissue Dr pare took it as saying I go to any Dr that will do what I want not what I need. I have gone to her office and she doesn't look at the open wound or repack it, I specifically leave the packing out so she can look at the wound which she doesn't. I had a wound vac placed by a home care nurse rather than the Dr which burnt my skin and I was accused of lying and being non compliant because I refused the nurse to put it back on over blistered skin, even the nurse refused to put it back on. Maybe it's just a personal problem with me I hope she doesn't treat all her patients like this , but what sucks is she is always very nice to my face, which is the worst because you think you can trust her and then she stabs you in the back.