A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amelia Prado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amelia Prado is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amelia Prado, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prado graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Prado has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amelia Prado MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amelia Prado practice?
- Dr. Amelia Prado has 6 office locations.
Dr. Amelia Prado practices Family Medicine near Corona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA and Palmdale, CA.
See Corona Family Physicians.