A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amelia Villaruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Villaruz graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Villaruz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- DeWitt Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amelia C Villaruz MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amelia C. Villaruz practice?
- Dr. Amelia Villaruz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amelia Villaruz practices Psychiatry near Fort Belvoir, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Bowie, MD.
See Fort Belvoir Psychiatrists.