A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amelia Villaruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villaruz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Villaruz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Villaruz graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Villaruz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- DeWitt Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amelia C Villaruz MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amelia C. Villaruz practice?
- Dr. Amelia Villaruz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amelia Villaruz practices Psychiatry near Fort Belvoir, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Bowie, MD.
See Fort Belvoir Psychiatrists.