A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amelia Yeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amelia Yeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeh
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amelia Yeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeh graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Yeh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amelia Y Yeh MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amelia Y. Yeh practice?
- Dr. Amelia Yeh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amelia Yeh practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brownwood, TX.
See Anaheim Internists, Anaheim Pulmonologists, Anaheim Critical Care Practitioners, and Anaheim Sleep Medicine Doctors.