Dr. Amelita Mamaril MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 2 reviews

April 11th, 2011
Good physician/average office
What I like about Dr Mamaril is that she is kind, caring and has good judgement. She is appropriate in her recommendations and does not put your child through testing or medications unless they are absolutely warranted. I just find the office a bit odd. The waiting room is totally barren of any toys. There is a television that has one channel that is of no interest to children. The carpet is dirty and there is an odor in the waiting area of water damage.In the patient rooms there is not soap at the sinks and no trash cans. Just seems odd. Also they gave me an appointment at 1:00. I was 8 minutes early and the doors were locked so I had to stay out in the cold with my infant son until they opened. They should have informed me that they are not there until 1pm. Anyhow, if it wasn't for liking Dr Mamaril, I would have changed. But she's such a good lady and kind and caring.

February 23rd, 2010
she was my doctor for 12 yrs. until i turned 18. she was there for the good and bad. was always caring and professional.