A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amer Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amer Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amer Khan, MD, PA is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Khan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
- Memorial Herman Southwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amer Ahmad Khan MD and PA is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Amer A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Amer Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Amer Khan practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Nephrologists.