A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amer Akmal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amer Akmal is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amer Akmal, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Akmal graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Akmal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amer Amer Akmal MD is a male Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Amer A. Akmal practice?
- Dr. Amer Akmal has 6 office locations.
Dr. Amer Akmal practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cranford, NJ and Clifton, NJ.
See Paterson Pathologists.