A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amer Al-Juburi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amer Al-Juburi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amer Al-Juburi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Juburi graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Al-Juburi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amer Zeki Al-Juburi MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Amer Z. Al-Juburi practice?
- Dr. Amer Al-Juburi has 1 office location.
Dr. Amer Al-Juburi practices Urology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Urologists.