Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amer Al-Rafati
Dr. Amer Al-Rafati, MD, BS, FAAP, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Warner Robins, GA, with another office in Warner Robins, GA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Al-Rafati is affiliated with Houston Medical Center, Perry Hospital and North Georgia Medical Center. Dr. Al-Rafati has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Amer Al-Rafati has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Amer Al-Rafati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warner Robins, GA.
Dr. Abdul Qadir
Pediatrics, Child Neurology, Neurology
Warner Robins, GA 2.53 mi23
Dr. Jennie Scoggins
Warner Robins, GA 2.88 mi10
Dr. Eugene Kallay II
Warner Robins, GA 2.88 mi35