Colorectal Surgeons, Surgical Specialist

19229 Mack Ave
Ste 23
Grosse Pointe, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 48236
313-647-3252
Locations and availability (2)

|  BEST DR EVER  |  show details
May 28th, 2012

This is the best doctor I have ever seen, all of the reviews have the same style of prose, the same typos and even lack of capitalization also were posted within a week of each other. The reviews are poor just like this physician. I really loved his caring hands. :)

|  Best Doctor Ever...  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2011

I had a very embarassing problem and thanks to Dr. Alame i have a normal social life again. Thank you.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2011

I was refered to doctor alame after my gi doctor found a polyp in my colon that had cancer. i have nothing but excellent recommendations for everybody towards doctor alame.

|  Best Surgeon I've Been To...  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2011

I saw dr. alame after my gastroenterologist found polyps in my colon and one of them turned out to be cancerous... My appointment was a few days after i called his office and during my visit i felt like he had all the time in the world to see me. I had the laparoscopic surgery and was out of the hospital in 3 days... I would recommend Dr. Alame to anybody who wants the best surgeon in town. Thank you Dr. Alame for keeping this old man around a little longer.

|  Mr carmanos  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2011

I felt very comfortable with dr Alame. He knew immediatly what was wrong with me and ordered the right tests. He operated on me and i was out of the hospitan the very next day because he specialized in minimally invasive surgery. Thank You Dr. Alame for saving my life.

|  Best Surgeon in The World  |  show details
by Melissa Price on Jun 29th, 2010

Dr. Alame is the best surgeon in the world... my wait in his office was very short. i was put in the patient room almost right when i arrived. he has a comforting smile and his professional attitude is very reassuring. I think he is the best surgeon in the world!