inactive

Amer M Alame MD Patient Reviews

• Colon and Rectal Surgery Macomb, MI

August 28th, 2015
Explained options fully. He's easy to work with and very thorough. I'd highly recommend Dr.Alame. He also removed my mother's colon cancer two years ago and she's doing very well.

August 2nd, 2015
Retired US Army
He is the best surgeon I have ever had, after having over 11 surgeries. I would highly recommend him. I love his bedside manner. I feel other Drocter's.could learn from him.

July 9th, 2015
BEST DR EVER!!!!!!!
I went to Dr Alame because my GI Doc found a polyp during my colonoscopy that he could not remove. Dr Alame (and his staff) are knowledgeable, friendly and the best simply put. 2 months after my initial surgery I developed and infection (not common) and Dr Alame literally saved my life. I can't say enough about how good this Dr is and to say I am grateful is an understatement. He is the best

August 3rd, 2011
Best Surgeon I've Been To...
I saw dr. alame after my gastroenterologist found polyps in my colon and one of them turned out to be cancerous... My appointment was a few days after i called his office and during my visit i felt like he had all the time in the world to see me. I had the laparoscopic surgery and was out of the hospital in 3 days... I would recommend Dr. Alame to anybody who wants the best surgeon in town. Thank you Dr. Alame for keeping this old man around a little longer.