inactive

Amer Alame MD Patient Reviews

• Colon and Rectal Surgery Macomb, MI

December 1st, 2015
Amazing Surgeon!
This was the first time I had ever needed to have surgery in the colorectal area. I have Crohns disease and needed to have a fistula taken care of. Dr. Alame and his staff were very friendly and knowledgeable all the way through to my follow up appointment. I just had to make another appointment regarding a abscess and I know I will get the best care possible! Thank you Dr. Alame!!!!

September 13th, 2015
Highly Recommend
A fantastic doctor and person. His care of each and every one of his patients is beyond reproach!!

August 21st, 2011
Best Doctor Ever...
I had a very embarassing problem and thanks to Dr. Alame i have a normal social life again. Thank you.

August 15th, 2011
Great Doctor
I was refered to doctor alame after my gi doctor found a polyp in my colon that had cancer. i have nothing but excellent recommendations for everybody towards doctor alame.

June 16th, 2011
Mr carmanos
I felt very comfortable with dr Alame. He knew immediatly what was wrong with me and ordered the right tests. He operated on me and i was out of the hospitan the very next day because he specialized in minimally invasive surgery. Thank You Dr. Alame for saving my life.

June 29th, 2010
Best Surgeon in The World
Dr. Alame is the best surgeon in the world... my wait in his office was very short. i was put in the patient room almost right when i arrived. he has a comforting smile and his professional attitude is very reassuring. I think he is the best surgeon in the world!