Dr. Amer Alame, MD
Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum), Surgical Specialist

Amazing Surgeon! show details Amazing Surgeon!
Dec 1st, 2015

This was the first time I had ever needed to have surgery in the colorectal area. I have Crohns disease and needed to have a fistula taken care of. Dr. Alame and his staff were very friendly and knowledgeable all the way through to my follow up appointment. I just had to make another appointment regarding a abscess and I know I will get the best care possible! Thank you Dr. Alame!!!!

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
by Bob Fannon on Sep 13th, 2015

A fantastic doctor and person. His care of each and every one of his patients is beyond reproach!!

by Wendy Thomas on Aug 28th, 2015

Explained options fully. He's easy to work with and very thorough. I'd highly recommend Dr.Alame. He also removed my mother's colon cancer two years ago and she's doing very well.

Retired US Army show details Retired US Army
by Glenda Southerland on Aug 2nd, 2015

He is the best surgeon I have ever had, after having over 11 surgeries. I would highly recommend him. I love his bedside manner. I feel other Drocter's.could learn from him.

BEST DR EVER!!!!!!! show details BEST DR EVER!!!!!!!
by Kathleen K on Jul 9th, 2015

I went to Dr Alame because my GI Doc found a polyp during my colonoscopy that he could not remove. Dr Alame (and his staff) are knowledgeable, friendly and the best simply put. 2 months after my initial surgery I developed and infection (not common) and Dr Alame literally saved my life. I can't say enough about how good this Dr is and to say I am grateful is an understatement. He is the best

Best Doctor Ever... show details Best Doctor Ever...
Aug 21st, 2011

I had a very embarassing problem and thanks to Dr. Alame i have a normal social life again. Thank you.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Aug 15th, 2011

I was refered to doctor alame after my gi doctor found a polyp in my colon that had cancer. i have nothing but excellent recommendations for everybody towards doctor alame.

Best Surgeon I've Been To... show details Best Surgeon I've Been To...
Aug 3rd, 2011

I saw dr. alame after my gastroenterologist found polyps in my colon and one of them turned out to be cancerous... My appointment was a few days after i called his office and during my visit i felt like he had all the time in the world to see me. I had the laparoscopic surgery and was out of the hospital in 3 days... I would recommend Dr. Alame to anybody who wants the best surgeon in town. Thank you Dr. Alame for keeping this old man around a little longer.

Mr carmanos show details Mr carmanos
Jun 16th, 2011

I felt very comfortable with dr Alame. He knew immediatly what was wrong with me and ordered the right tests. He operated on me and i was out of the hospitan the very next day because he specialized in minimally invasive surgery. Thank You Dr. Alame for saving my life.

Best Surgeon in The World show details Best Surgeon in The World
by Melissa Price on Jun 29th, 2010

Dr. Alame is the best surgeon in the world... my wait in his office was very short. i was put in the patient room almost right when i arrived. he has a comforting smile and his professional attitude is very reassuring. I think he is the best surgeon in the world!