Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum), Surgical Specialist

Best Doctor Ever... show details Best Doctor Ever...
Aug 21st, 2011

I had a very embarassing problem and thanks to Dr. Alame i have a normal social life again. Thank you.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Aug 15th, 2011

I was refered to doctor alame after my gi doctor found a polyp in my colon that had cancer. i have nothing but excellent recommendations for everybody towards doctor alame.

Best Surgeon I've Been To... show details Best Surgeon I've Been To...
Aug 3rd, 2011

I saw dr. alame after my gastroenterologist found polyps in my colon and one of them turned out to be cancerous... My appointment was a few days after i called his office and during my visit i felt like he had all the time in the world to see me. I had the laparoscopic surgery and was out of the hospital in 3 days... I would recommend Dr. Alame to anybody who wants the best surgeon in town. Thank you Dr. Alame for keeping this old man around a little longer.

Mr carmanos show details Mr carmanos
Jun 16th, 2011

I felt very comfortable with dr Alame. He knew immediatly what was wrong with me and ordered the right tests. He operated on me and i was out of the hospitan the very next day because he specialized in minimally invasive surgery. Thank You Dr. Alame for saving my life.

Best Surgeon in The World show details Best Surgeon in The World
by Melissa Price on Jun 29th, 2010

Dr. Alame is the best surgeon in the world... my wait in his office was very short. i was put in the patient room almost right when i arrived. he has a comforting smile and his professional attitude is very reassuring. I think he is the best surgeon in the world!