Dr. Amer Azar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amer Azar?

December 10th, 2011

Once was more than enough

This doctor completely blew off all of my health concerns and attributed them to a problem I had already had surgery for years before after seeing me one time. He x-rayed my hands for inflammation and then said he would mail me a response. THREE weeks later I got a generic letter that he was apparently supposed to fill in the blanks for to let me know my results but never filled in the results. When I called he was too busy to talk to me and told me not to worry since my symptoms hadn't returned. Randomly swollen knuckles at 22 is not normal! Thanks for not caring at all. I requested another doctor the next time I went and had a completely different experience, thank goodness.

October 16th, 2008

An Outstanding Family Doctor

Pure and simple, Dr. Azar is one of the best family physicians that myself and my family have been associated with. He has a caring manner and is professional in every respect. Highly recommend him to anyone seeking a great family doctor.

December 12th, 2014