A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amer Jandali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amer Jandali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jandali
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jandali graduated from Al Arab Med Univ, Fac Of Med, Benghazi, Libya.
Dr. Jandali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amer A Jandali MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Amer A. Jandali practice?
- Dr. Amer Jandali has 1 office location.
Dr. Amer Jandali practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Moreno Valley, CA.
See Moreno Valley Internists and Moreno Valley Cardiologists.