A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amer Jandali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amer Jandali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jandali
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Jandali Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jandali graduated from Al Arab Med Univ, Fac Of Med, Benghazi, Libya.
Dr. Jandali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amer A Jandali MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Amer A. Jandali practice?
- Dr. Amer Jandali has 1 office location.
Dr. Amer Jandali practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Moreno Valley, CA.
See Moreno Valley Internists and Moreno Valley Cardiologists.