A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amer Karam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amer Karam, Gynecologic Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amer Karam, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Leiomyoma Smooth Muscle Tumor
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cysts
- Robotic Surgery
- Trophoblastic Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer Uterine Cervical Neoplasm
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
- Vulvar Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Karam graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Karam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amer Karam Karam MD is a male Oncologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amer K. Karam practice?
- Dr. Amer Karam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amer Karam practices Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Gatos, CA.