A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amer Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amer Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Fremont Medical Center
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amer Khan MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Amer Khan practice?
- Dr. Amer Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amer Khan practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Wickenburg, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Wickenburg Internists and Wickenburg Nephrologists.