A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amer Alame:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amer Alame is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alame graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Alame has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amer M Alame MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amer M. Alame practice?
- Dr. Amer Alame has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amer Alame practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See Macomb Surgeons.