A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amer Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amer Mirza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirza
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mirza Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Mirza has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amer Jawad Mirza MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amer J. Mirza practice?
- Dr. Amer Mirza has 6 office locations.
Dr. Amer Mirza practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, OR and New Albany, OH.
See Portland Surgeons.