A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amer Moiduddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amer Moiduddin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moiduddin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Moiduddin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amer Moiduddin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Amer Moiduddin practice?
- Dr. Amer Moiduddin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Amer Moiduddin practices Anesthesiology near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hicksville, NY and Cedarhurst, NY.
See Huntington Anesthesiologists.