A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amer Naiem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amer Naiem, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naiem graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Naiem has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amer Ahmed Naiem MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Amer A. Naiem practice?
- Dr. Amer Naiem has 1 office location.
Dr. Amer Naiem practices Diagnostic Radiology near Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Radiologists.