Dr. Amer Nouh MD Patient Reviews

July 17th, 2017
DR AMER NOAH
HE IS VERY KIND AND GOOD

June 3rd, 2017
Best pain management physician out there. I have been seeing Dr. Nouh for roughly 6 years and I trust him completely. He is thorough and takes the time to listen to your issues and your needs. He is not quick to insist on surgery and will try every alternative to bring relief to your pain before surgery is even discussed. For Dr. Nouh, surgery should be your last option only. He is very careful perscribing medications and follows up on how they are working for you.I especially like how he will adjust your medications as needed without over perscribing. In my opinion he is one of the best out there and I could not see myself with any other doctor for my chronic back pain issues. I would and will highly recommend him to anyone with any chronic pain issues who is trying to find a physician who will genuinely care about their healthcare issues. S. Calloway

January 25th, 2017
He is a awful pain management doc he prescribes you anything.

December 27th, 2016
Opotha
I have been searching for a good doctor for years. My search has stop with Dr. Nouh. He is a very caring doctor and always listens. He never rushes out the office. I have been with him for two years. When he switched offices I followed him. I would him to anyone. I referred him to my friend and she loves him.

December 15th, 2016
Great Dr. and Amazing staff
Dr. Nouh is amazing!!! I truly feel like he listens to his patients and cares about treating them correctly. I never feel rushed, and he is always considerate. His nurse Michela is amazing. Truly love going in for my appts. Would recommend this office to everyone who is need for help with chronic pain

December 7th, 2016
The best pain management in the midwest!

December 7th, 2016
Dr. Nouh is an excellent pain management doctor. He is compassionate about what he does and is excellent with his patients. I highly recommend him to anyone who is suffering pain.

December 6th, 2016
My husband and I were introduced to Dr Nouh by the VA/OKC. He helped my husband so much until the VA equipment failure and Dr. Nouh had hands tied to help Veterans. I became his patient when he went into private practice about 6 yrs ago. He knows what he's doing. Now, that he has his own office; he will be able to help more people.His staff is very friendly. I was in and out in an hour today.

November 8th, 2016
robot doctor
He gives a vibe that he could care (cover of the book) but he doesn't, I spent more time in the office waiting for my appointment then I did with him. Each visit you have to fill out a questioner, the ? revisit with you over the same questions you filled out. When he finally comes into the room the visit last anywhere from 5-10 minutes, he never gets personal with you want to know you and you wanting to know him. My second and last visit was nothing that I had ever experienced before, he never asked how the medication effected me was it working or not. What he did state that I did not pass my drug test, he found xanax in my system and stated the previous he found hydrocodone. I stated the hydrocodone was a prescription that I got from my Rheumatologist prior to being his patient and I explained that the xanax I got from my sister. I was being honest. He made me feel like I was drug addict. I have Fibromyalgia and Psoriatic arthritis and there are days when I feel and hurt so bad its hard for me to get up out of the bed. I'm taking care of my aging parents (mother has dementia, my father had two stokes this year and caring for very active 3-year old) I'm not making excuses, I wanted him to understand what he prescribed me was not working. I tried to explain what was going on in my everyday life and he never allowed me to give him the chance. He made the statement that he's heard all the excuses before, went onto give me the short brief lesson on why you shouldn't and that could have caused a overdose, he made me feel very stupid. If he had looked in medical records it would have shown that I previously was taking xanax and hydrocodone, I asked him my first visit if he would prescribe me xanax for my anxiety and he stated no. If he looked at medical records he was have seen that I am currently taking anti-depressant for many years. He asked a out of the way question "where did I live." He stated that he would write a script for 20 or 30 oxycodone same milligram as before and had me to sign to have my urine re-tested and wanted to see me in two weeks. He got up and asked me to follow him to the front desk and never said anything to me. I politely told the clerk that I didn't want to reschedule nor did I want the prescription and stated I would not be returning. I felt belittled and I was very upset. So to whomever may read this please find someone else to treat you.

October 8th, 2016
AMAZING DOC & SIDEKICK!!!!!
Best visit EVER! Really cared, thorough, friendly staff. Genuinely interested in HELPING me. It's my personal opinion that the negative reviews he's received are from people who just want him to prescribe medication (even though their medical conditions - or the lack thereof - don't warrant any prescribed medication). I plan to recommend this doc to my friends and family. Keep doing what you're doing doc (helping people who REALLY need it).

August 28th, 2016
HORRIBLE MAN
To be fair, he seems to be an adequate doctor. As for his "bedside manner", one of the WORST! I've had numerous surgeries & too many doctors to count & although a few acted a little uppity & arrogant, Dr. Nouh is by far the nastiest human being I've ever met! Rude, belittling, argumentative, & just down right disrespectful. He even argued with me about not increasing a pain medicine! Every moment with him was uncomfortable & awkward. It was almost impossible to understand some things he would ask but that's ok, he never paid attention to anything I said anyway. It's a shame that a potentially good doctor has to ruin it by being such a hateful person. I can't imagine treating a fellow man the way he so freely disrespects many. Just my opinion of course.

August 18th, 2016
Bad Bad Dr
I would never waist your time seeing this dr. First visit he was on his cell phone checking messages as I was trying to explain I was aleric to what he was changing my medicibe to - did have a allergic reaction after I told him at the next visit as he said stay on it. Broke out severly had to get a steriod shot-throat did start closing up. This guy has no right giving out pain med. does not listen next visit-said dont talk back to him because I was trying to understand and asked what is the med he was changing me on. I told him Im not back talking to you I was asking a question-total visit time 1minute-he jumped up fast handing me a paper which I didnt know he was handing it to me-it was so fast-spelled my water all over me -he never even said sorry ! Left office in tears... He Does not listen to the patient - my opinion he is a control freak - hard to understand his accent. I have read reviews stating almost word for word my experience.