Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Pain Management Specialist

Putnman Pain show details Putnman Pain
May 9th, 2016

Dr. Nouh and his staff finally gave me the attention I needed to get rid of my pain. I highly recommend Dr. Nouh for any pain you may have! Thank you Dr. Nouh!

May 5th, 2016

Dr and staff are both very nice

May 2nd, 2016

He's is busy...too busy to listen, explain anything or answer any questions. He's never yelled at me but I could see that happening.

patient show details patient
by T Chaney on Mar 24th, 2016

I have been in pain management for over 7 years, Dr. Nouh is a very kind doctor and he listens to my issues and has a wonderful bedside manner. He is very polite, has a wonderful attitude, always has a smile on his face, is never in a hurry and listens to my questions and concerns and answers my questions thoroughly. I would highly recommend him and his staff and I truly feel blessed to have been referred to him through a friend.

by Jim on Mar 21st, 2016

He is scary! First of all, he has different nurses every time I see him, so no one there knows me. I guess they don't like him either! I've waited hours to see him only to be yelled at and told that my pain couldn't be "that bad"! Then he cut back on my medication and told me that I had to have injections, even though I explained that I'd already had them and they didn't help! I'm currently trying to find a different doctor!

by Larry on Nov 16th, 2015

Good DR. Knows his medicine

by TIM REPLOGLE on Sep 14th, 2015

I'm a former patient and changed to another dr because he was closer. Boy was that a bad mistake I'm looking forward to getting my treatment back on track and going back to Dr nouh