Dr. Amer Nouh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

November 7th, 2016
robot doctor
He gives a vibe that he could care (cover of the book) but he doesn't, I spent more time in the office waiting for my appointment then I did with him. Each visit you have to fill out a questioner, the ? revisit with you over the same questions you filled out. When he finally comes into the room the visit last anywhere from 5-10 minutes, he never gets personal with you want to know you and you wanting to know him. My second and last visit was nothing that I had ever experienced before, he never asked how the medication effected me was it working or not. What he did state that I did not pass my drug test, he found xanax in my system and stated the previous he found hydrocodone. I stated the hydrocodone was a prescription that I got from my Rheumatologist prior to being his patient and I explained that the xanax I got from my sister. I was being honest. He made me feel like I was drug addict. I have Fibromyalgia and Psoriatic arthritis and there are days when I feel and hurt so bad its hard for me to get up out of the bed. I'm taking care of my aging parents (mother has dementia, my father had two stokes this year and caring for very active 3-year old) I'm not making excuses, I wanted him to understand what he prescribed me was not working. I tried to explain what was going on in my everyday life and he never allowed me to give him the chance. He made the statement that he's heard all the excuses before, went onto give me the short brief lesson on why you shouldn't and that could have caused a overdose, he made me feel very stupid. If he had looked in medical records it would have shown that I previously was taking xanax and hydrocodone, I asked him my first visit if he would prescribe me xanax for my anxiety and he stated no. If he looked at medical records he was have seen that I am currently taking anti-depressant for many years. He asked a out of the way question "where did I live." He stated that he would write a script for 20 or 30 oxycodone same milligram as before and had me to sign to have my urine re-tested and wanted to see me in two weeks. He got up and asked me to follow him to the front desk and never said anything to me. I politely told the clerk that I didn't want to reschedule nor did I want the prescription and stated I would not be returning. I felt belittled and I was very upset. So to whomever may read this please find someone else to treat you.

October 8th, 2016
AMAZING DOC & SIDEKICK!!!!!
Best visit EVER! Really cared, thorough, friendly staff. Genuinely interested in HELPING me. It's my personal opinion that the negative reviews he's received are from people who just want him to prescribe medication (even though their medical conditions - or the lack thereof - don't warrant any prescribed medication). I plan to recommend this doc to my friends and family. Keep doing what you're doing doc (helping people who REALLY need it).

August 28th, 2016
HORRIBLE MAN
To be fair, he seems to be an adequate doctor. As for his "bedside manner", one of the WORST! I've had numerous surgeries & too many doctors to count & although a few acted a little uppity & arrogant, Dr. Nouh is by far the nastiest human being I've ever met! Rude, belittling, argumentative, & just down right disrespectful. He even argued with me about not increasing a pain medicine! Every moment with him was uncomfortable & awkward. It was almost impossible to understand some things he would ask but that's ok, he never paid attention to anything I said anyway. It's a shame that a potentially good doctor has to ruin it by being such a hateful person. I can't imagine treating a fellow man the way he so freely disrespects many. Just my opinion of course.

August 18th, 2016
Bad Bad Dr
I would never waist your time seeing this dr. First visit he was on his cell phone checking messages as I was trying to explain I was aleric to what he was changing my medicibe to - did have a allergic reaction after I told him at the next visit as he said stay on it. Broke out severly had to get a steriod shot-throat did start closing up. This guy has no right giving out pain med. does not listen next visit-said dont talk back to him because I was trying to understand and asked what is the med he was changing me on. I told him Im not back talking to you I was asking a question-total visit time 1minute-he jumped up fast handing me a paper which I didnt know he was handing it to me-it was so fast-spelled my water all over me -he never even said sorry ! Left office in tears... He Does not listen to the patient - my opinion he is a control freak - hard to understand his accent. I have read reviews stating almost word for word my experience.

July 13th, 2016
He is a great physician I have ever met. High recommended.

May 9th, 2016
Putnman Pain
Dr. Nouh and his staff finally gave me the attention I needed to get rid of my pain. I highly recommend Dr. Nouh for any pain you may have! Thank you Dr. Nouh!

May 5th, 2016
Dr and staff are both very nice

May 2nd, 2016
He's is busy...too busy to listen, explain anything or answer any questions. He's never yelled at me but I could see that happening.

March 24th, 2016
patient
I have been in pain management for over 7 years, Dr. Nouh is a very kind doctor and he listens to my issues and has a wonderful bedside manner. He is very polite, has a wonderful attitude, always has a smile on his face, is never in a hurry and listens to my questions and concerns and answers my questions thoroughly. I would highly recommend him and his staff and I truly feel blessed to have been referred to him through a friend.

March 21st, 2016
He is scary! First of all, he has different nurses every time I see him, so no one there knows me. I guess they don't like him either! I've waited hours to see him only to be yelled at and told that my pain couldn't be "that bad"! Then he cut back on my medication and told me that I had to have injections, even though I explained that I'd already had them and they didn't help! I'm currently trying to find a different doctor!

November 16th, 2015
Good DR. Knows his medicine

September 14th, 2015
I'm a former patient and changed to another dr because he was closer. Boy was that a bad mistake I'm looking forward to getting my treatment back on track and going back to Dr nouh