A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amer Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amer Malik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amer Malik, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Northwest Florida Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amer Raza Malik BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amer R. Malik practice?
- Dr. Amer Malik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amer Malik practices Internal Medicine near Lynn Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Panama City, FL.
See Lynn Haven Internists.