Dr. Amer Salhadar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 25th, 2016
Doctors Visit
Took my 17 year old daughter to Dr. Amer Salhadar today. EXCELLENT VIST. The doctor explained in great detail about her heart, answered my questions, and had me worry free. Extremely recommended. Staff was also very nice and handled her gently.

December 23rd, 2014
Anonymous
Wait time to see Dr. Salhadar was 3+ hours. Staff is incompetent. Had appt 2 yrs ago & since then, I have called several times, trying to get his staff to send results to my son's pediatrician. To this date, nothing has been sent/received by my son's pediatrician.

January 30th, 2012
Registered Nurse
Worked with alot of physicians in my time, but not quite like this doctor. He was very compassionate and explained everything thoroughly. I did not feel rushed during my visit. I was left at ease with how he explained everything to me. The echocardio that I got was due to an abnormolality that was seen in my sono at 23 weeks pregnant. The MD explained everything and was very patient when the baby was moving around alot. He wanted to make certain that his findings were accurate. He has the best bed side manner I have seen in a very long time.

October 25th, 2010
great doctor!

August 3rd, 2010
Kathy (Mommy of newborn heart patient)
He was very encouraging and helpful explaining the defect my son had at birth. Thankfully we are on the other side of it now. Our visits are happy ones and still he treats us with the utmost care and seriousness. Effectively checking every area of our concern like my son was his own. What a blessing he has been to our little family. :)

December 28th, 2009
RN
A very caring & compassionate physician. He has been there in MANY tough situations. He also has always gone to the hospital to check on my son,even when he has not been on the case. There was one evening that I called him when I had called EMS & he gave me the words of encouragement my husband & I needed to hear. He stayed on the cell phone with my husband during the whole ordeal until we arrived to the hospital. My husband & I are,and will always be very grateful to him. Unfortunately in this day & age you don't find many physicians like him. He has been truely a godsend!!!