A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amer Samdani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amer Samdani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Samdani graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Samdani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amer F Samdani MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amer F. Samdani practice?
- Dr. Amer Samdani has 7 office locations.
Dr. Amer Samdani practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurological Surgeons.