A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amer Shakil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amer Shakil is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shakil
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shakil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amer Shakil, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakil graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shakil has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amer Shakil MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amer Shakil practice?
- Dr. Amer Shakil has 1 office location.
Dr. Amer Shakil practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.