A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amer Shakil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amer Shakil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shakil
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shakil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amer Shakil, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakil graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shakil has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amer Shakil MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amer Shakil practice?
- Dr. Amer Shakil has 1 office location.
Dr. Amer Shakil practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.