A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amer Suleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amer Suleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amer Suleman, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Familial Dysautonomia
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Suleman graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Suleman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amer Suleman MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Amer Suleman practice?
- Dr. Amer Suleman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amer Suleman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and McKinney, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.