Had heard great things was very disapointed show details Had heard great things was very disapointed
by Mark Young on Feb 8th, 2015

Disorganized, long wait time, difficulty with follow up and unprofessional staff

Are the others paid reviews? show details Are the others paid reviews?
by Rasha on Jul 9th, 2014

I can't believe the other reviews are for the same doctor and facility I went to. Are they paid reviews? Were the negative reviews deleted? The staff wouldn't tell me what the tests were for, when asked what one did, the male tech (Daniel?) said, "not much." I had to wait hours before tests, they didn't tell me how to prep for them, and I'm still not sure what they were for other than to make him money. He did not help me, was rude to me, and couldn't offer any assistance other than the general consensus of increasing salt and hydrating. Be sure you take someone with you when you see him and insist you know what each test is for before it is done. If you don't need it, don't be pushed into it! If he tells you just to let him run all his tests and he won't charge you out of pocket, just what your insurance pays, RUN because you could be participating in insurance fraud. You will still also receive bills because he has other doctors look at the tests too and they bill you (without any description). Don't let him run tests for his own research or to make him money off your insurance. Know what the tests are and make sure you need them because they are still going to show up on your insurance as a condition you may have. If you have doubts or questions, report it to your insurance company. Not every person needs over 20 tests. There are actually two offices you will have to go to which no one told me until it was too late and I had no ride. This business in my opinion scares me to death. No one got back with me when I had follow up questions.

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
by Kathleen D. on Aug 26th, 2013

Dr. Suleman is an incredibly meticulous physician. He is a brilliant Dr. who will spend an enormous amount of time on all the small, intricate details that are necessary for a proper diagnosis. Dr. Suleman diagnosed my daughter with POTS and has single handedly saved my daughter's life. He has been treating her for three years and she has progressed from barely being able to speak or function to going to High School full time and making the top ten percent in her class. Unbelievable. His dedication to developing a top notch team that will help educate you and direct you towards a recovery has certainly paid off. Listen to him carefully. He has spent thousands of hours studying this syndrome from every angle and he knows what it will take to help you get back to living a full life. Follow his orders. Work out and stick with the high sodium diet and you will get better. Dr. Suleman is the most caring Physician I have dealt with. We will never be able to thank him for saving my daughter.

Happy patient with POTS/EDS show details Happy patient with POTS/EDS
by Regina R. on May 31st, 2013

I am very happy with Dr. Suelman. He is a kind man. You may have a long wait before you appt. That is only because he is taking so much time with the patient before you. He will give you the same time also. He never rushes you with your questions or concerns. You never feel like he is "watching the clock" like with so many other doctors. He will get to the bottom of your concerns. I drive 5 hours to see him.

Strictly for POTSy people. show details Strictly for POTSy people.
Aug 14th, 2012

I was diagnosed with Dysautonomia by my neurologist in Houston, who referred me to Dr.Suleman. I must say that his staff seemed very out of the loop for the most part. I waited hours to finish most of my tests because they were unaware that I had finished my other tests.But beside that I must say that I was disappointed because Dr.Suleman is only searching for POTS. POTS and dysautonomia are two very different illnesses. And I had already known I was NOT POTSy at all.More importantly I was very angry that he did not honor that the two illnesses were different. His idea was if you had dysautnomia you must have POTS, which is NOT the case for me. I found my visit a three day waste of time. If you don't have POTS don't waste your time, and the little energy you have.

Cant get any better show details Cant get any better
Oct 24th, 2011

Dr.Suleman and his office are amazing.I went to several other doctors with my condition and they were clueless dr.suleman found out what was wrong and is helping me with my syndrome.His office and dr.suleman go out of there way to help you and make you feel comfortable.

Dec 20th, 2010

Very thorough in testing to make 100% sure of the diagnosis. Makes sure you understand all of the results and always checks if you are "happy with the quality of life" that has been achieved. I went to 12 different types of doctors before being referred to Dr. Suleman, he was the only one to run the correct tests and determine that I had POTS as well as a heart/blood pressure condition. In my opinion, he is one of the few doctors in the area that has the experience to diagnosis POTS correctly. I highly recommend Dr. Suleman and I am grateful to him and his staff.

Excellent diagnosis and care show details Excellent diagnosis and care
Oct 1st, 2010

Very thoughtful in making sure he tests in the right areas and is very patient in spending time and answering all questions. I highly recommend Dr. Suleman. I had been to several cardiologiests who told me there was nothing wrong with me. He was the only one that knew right away it was dysautonomia and tests proved he was right. I am forever grateful to him.

Feb 14th, 2009

Best DoctorI few in from Alaska to see him and was worth the trip. The nurse practitioner Kelly Hammons is great.