Dr. Amer Suleman MD Patient Reviews

Great Experience
Very satisfied,

December 24th, 2016
Very research oriented
Can't complain, extremely knowledgeable, excellent bedside manners

September 10th, 2016
Awesome doctor
Cares about his patients

September 1st, 2016
Do Not recommend
Unprofessional, misdiagnosis, doesn't know what's going on, even looking at your chart from visit to visit. You have to wait for an hour or more because he isn't even there when you get there for your appointment. His staff is a joke, they have not clue what is going on and do not communicate with each other. It take forever to get an order or a script.

January 4th, 2016
Worst Cardiologist in Dallas area
He is the worst cardiologist I went to. Instead of working on my heart problems he started on sleep problems. He is rude, ignorant and unprofessional. I will never recommend him to anyone. I am so glad I changed my cardiologist.

December 21st, 2015
Patient
I consider Dr. Amer Suleman an answer to my prayers. He is a gentle and brilliant physcian. Dr. Suleman is considered a leader in the field of Posturial Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS).

July 30th, 2015
Mother`s Doctor
Very good Doctor and my mother is very happy with great service!

February 8th, 2015
Had heard great things was very disapointed
Disorganized, long wait time, difficulty with follow up and unprofessional staff

July 9th, 2014
Are the others paid reviews?
I can't believe the other reviews are for the same doctor and facility I went to. Are they paid reviews? Were the negative reviews deleted? The staff wouldn't tell me what the tests were for, when asked what one did, the male tech (Daniel?) said, "not much." I had to wait hours before tests, they didn't tell me how to prep for them, and I'm still not sure what they were for other than to make him money. He did not help me, was rude to me, and couldn't offer any assistance other than the general consensus of increasing salt and hydrating. Be sure you take someone with you when you see him and insist you know what each test is for before it is done. If you don't need it, don't be pushed into it! If he tells you just to let him run all his tests and he won't charge you out of pocket, just what your insurance pays, RUN because you could be participating in insurance fraud. You will still also receive bills because he has other doctors look at the tests too and they bill you (without any description). Don't let him run tests for his own research or to make him money off your insurance. Know what the tests are and make sure you need them because they are still going to show up on your insurance as a condition you may have. If you have doubts or questions, report it to your insurance company. Not every person needs over 20 tests. There are actually two offices you will have to go to which no one told me until it was too late and I had no ride. This business in my opinion scares me to death. No one got back with me when I had follow up questions.

August 26th, 2013
Excellent Physician
Dr. Suleman is an incredibly meticulous physician. He is a brilliant Dr. who will spend an enormous amount of time on all the small, intricate details that are necessary for a proper diagnosis. Dr. Suleman diagnosed my daughter with POTS and has single handedly saved my daughter's life. He has been treating her for three years and she has progressed from barely being able to speak or function to going to High School full time and making the top ten percent in her class. Unbelievable. His dedication to developing a top notch team that will help educate you and direct you towards a recovery has certainly paid off. Listen to him carefully. He has spent thousands of hours studying this syndrome from every angle and he knows what it will take to help you get back to living a full life. Follow his orders. Work out and stick with the high sodium diet and you will get better. Dr. Suleman is the most caring Physician I have dealt with. We will never be able to thank him for saving my daughter.

May 31st, 2013
Happy patient with POTS/EDS
I am very happy with Dr. Suelman. He is a kind man. You may have a long wait before you appt. That is only because he is taking so much time with the patient before you. He will give you the same time also. He never rushes you with your questions or concerns. You never feel like he is "watching the clock" like with so many other doctors. He will get to the bottom of your concerns. I drive 5 hours to see him.

October 24th, 2011
Cant get any better
Dr.Suleman and his office are amazing.I went to several other doctors with my condition and they were clueless dr.suleman found out what was wrong and is helping me with my syndrome.His office and dr.suleman go out of there way to help you and make you feel comfortable.