A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amera Gaballa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amera Gaballa is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amera Gaballa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaballa graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Gaballa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- Mercy Hospital of Janesville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amera Gaballa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amera Gaballa practice?
- Dr. Amera Gaballa has 9 office locations.
Dr. Amera Gaballa practices Family Medicine near Beloit, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Janesville, WI and Chicago, IL.
See Beloit Family Physicians.