A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amery Wirtshafter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amery Wirtshafter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wirtshafter
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wirtshafter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amery Wirtshafter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirtshafter graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Wirtshafter has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amery Wirtshafter MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Amery Wirtshafter practice?
- Dr. Amery Wirtshafter has 1 office location.
Dr. Amery Wirtshafter practices Urology near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Urologists.