A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amery Wirtshafter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amery Wirtshafter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wirtshafter
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Wirtshafter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amery Wirtshafter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirtshafter graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wirtshafter has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amery Wirtshafter MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Amery Wirtshafter practice?
- Dr. Amery Wirtshafter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amery Wirtshafter practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Urologists.