A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amery Wirtshafter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amery Wirtshafter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amery Wirtshafter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirtshafter graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wirtshafter has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amery Ray Wirtshafter MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Amery R. Wirtshafter practice?
- Dr. Amery Wirtshafter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amery Wirtshafter practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Urologists.