A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ames Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ames Yee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ames Yee, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Yee has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ames Yee practice?
Dr. Ames Yee practices Surgery near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City West Surgeons.