Dr. Amgad Abdou Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amgad Abdou?

MIRACLE WORKER

Posted on January 2nd, 2009

I WAS IN THE ICU WHEN I MET DR.ABDOU I THOUGHT HIM TO BE EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT,PROFESSIONAL,AND PASSIONATE ABOUT HIS JOB AND THE PATIENTS HE CARED FOR. DR.ABDOU THE BEST PAIN MGMT MD IN OHIO!!I'D PLACE MY LIFE IN HIS HANDS ANYDAY AND I DID!!MY BODY WAS A PILLAR OF PAIN,NOW I CAN'T RECALL WHAT PAIN FEELS LIKE! THANK YOU DR.ABDOU FOR SAVING MY LIFE AND LETTING ME LIVE AGAIN

Posted on October 27th, 2008

Very good personal communication skills. Spends a lot of time in explanation and discussion of the diagnosis and the plan of treatment. You can tell that he had a very efficient training despite his young age. Very knowledgable.

10 HRS OF SURGERY AND NOT EVEN A TYLENOL!!!!

Posted on May 16th, 2008

I would not recommend this doctor to any person or animal for that matter. After a 10 hour abdominal open surgery I was sent home with NOTHING!!! I was also NOT ABLE TO SEE THE DOCTOR!!!! The veterinarians for my pets are more compassionate. If you enjoy pain, this is the doctor for you.

Posted on December 6th, 2009