inactive

• Good
  • Bad

August 30th, 2012
Best of the best
He is the most caring,most skilled in the field of interventional pain procedures.he helped me walk again after years of wheelchair bound life,God bless him, thank you Doc...

January 24th, 2012
Dr. Hessein is the best doctor and the best pain medicine specialist ever.He is in a league by himself. Always uptodate and the most caring human being you ll ever meet.
I have been treated by him for years always there for me and my family. He is very competent nobody can even come close when it comes to floroscoplc procedures. God bless him and his family..

October 27th, 2011
Bedside manner the best.Very concerned and careing.I'm amazed at what he has been able to do for my wife and I that others have not.Talk to his other patients and you'll hear glowing reports.The Best!

December 14th, 2010
patient
good caring great office beside manner excellent

March 11th, 2010
I think he good I could not even walk or stand, after my accindent, he began to treat me am walking and doing well.After all the other Doctors told me there was nothing else they could do.He did and for that am so greatfull to him. IF YOUR GOING TO SEE HIM FOR PAIN, AND TO HELP YOU.HE IS THE BEST, IF ANY BODY HAS ANYTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT HIM IS BECAUSE EITHER THEY GOT FIRED, OR THEY WANTED MEDS. AND THAT"S A NO-NO IN IS OFFICE. HE IS A VERY HONEST DOCTOR. THAT'S WHY WE ALL GO TO HIM. THANKYOU. Dr.HESSIEN

February 4th, 2010
The top Spine Surgeon In the world
My husband came to Dr.Hessein after open back surgery and countless pain ,neurology and psychiatric docs. No one was able to even find out what is wrong ,they all said it was incurable till we were referred to dr. Hessein in Union office, He was cordial,listened, examined my husband good and diagnosed then treated him successfuly,.Today my husband is back to work six days aweek ,happy,active and helps with every day chores.Thank you Doctor....

February 3rd, 2010
He is at the top oof the doctors.
Dr. Hessein has changed my life from wheelchair to active again ,may God bless him.

February 1st, 2010
the most experienced and caring doc
Dr. Hessein has given my mother a second chance on walking and enjoying life again, his attention to details and superb skills were the best.

January 31st, 2010
the best iterventional spine and pain specialist in the USA
Dr. Hessein accurate workup and diagnosis then his brilliant treatments have saved me

January 30th, 2010
He is the most caring and experienced doctor for any spine pain and nerve pain ,loved by all his patients

November 21st, 2009
He's the picc line king
Be careful trying to get your picc line put in by him at St. Michaels.He claims to be the back fixer, show me the money. His office staff doesn't call back, he forgets his patients and there's a huge loss of communication. He's cocky and arrogant, yet kinda nice if you can handle that. At the hospital, *his* personal staff is downright nasty ( St. Michaels.) They have attitude problems and aren't competent nor do they return phone calls, even by other doctors. A big no-no. The office there is FILTHY and small. Go to another facility he has.Good and bad to this doc, take the crap shoot if you choose to. I have twice, only b/c I had to. I'll post again once through treatment.

April 10th, 2016