A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amgad Makaryus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amgad Makaryus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Makaryus graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Makaryus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amgad Nihad Makaryus MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amgad N. Makaryus practice?
- Dr. Amgad Makaryus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amgad Makaryus practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See Manhasset Internists and Manhasset Cardiologists.