A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amgad Makaryus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Makaryus
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Makaryus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amgad Makaryus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Makaryus graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Makaryus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amgad Nihad Makaryus MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amgad N. Makaryus practice?
- Dr. Amgad Makaryus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amgad Makaryus practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Internists and Manhasset Cardiologists.