A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amgad Salib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amgad Salib, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amgad Salib, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salib graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salib has 6 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amgad Ghattas Salib MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Amgad G. Salib practice?
- Dr. Amgad Salib has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amgad Salib practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Santa Maria, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and Atascadero, CA.
See Santa Maria Family Physicians and Santa Maria Hospitalists.