A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ami Degala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ami Degala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Degala
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Degala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ami Degala, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Degala graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
Dr. Degala has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ami Kantilal Degala MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ami K. Degala practice?
- Dr. Ami Degala has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ami Degala practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Pinellas Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: NEW PORT RICHEY, FL and Dunedin, FL.
See Pinellas Park Allergists and Pinellas Park Internists.