A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ami Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ami Edwards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ami Edwards, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miami County Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Olathe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ami Kavi Edwards MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ami K. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Ami Edwards has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ami Edwards practices Family Medicine near Olathe, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS and Lenexa, KS.
See Olathe Family Physicians.