Dr. Ami Edwards MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Olathe, KS

no change

January 27th, 2014
Having to get a new doctor since mine has left her practice. My first visit with DR. Edwards was disappointing. No introduction made, seemed to pay more attention to typing notes into computer and getting onto next appointment than taking the time to meet a new patient. A friendly face is not all it's cracked up to be. : ( Still looking !!!!!!!

October 12th, 2011
Andrew K. Risso
My wife and I went online to find a new Doctor after nightmares with our last one. We read some of the reviews for Dr. Ami Edwards and decided to give her a try. We both went in to our initial appointment together and were pleasantly surpised. Ami has been our doctore ever since. He follow up is unbeleiveable for instance, when was the last time you were called by the Doctor themselves on a Fridfay after 5 just to give you a follow up information of a non-vital issue. Ami does this, so does her staff. And if she is not available, Doc Williams steps in and he is almost as amazing. The 2 of them are like night and day in there charactor, but I could not find a better match of care. We ador Ami and would never think of changing doctors.

April 4th, 2011
Very sweet and personable

February 11th, 2009
I have been taking my daughter to Dr. Edwards for several years. We love her! I think she is great and she is also the only doctor my daughter does things for without throwing a fit. After having problems with other doctors in the past, I couldn't be happier to have found Dr. Edwards!

August 27th, 2008
Nice Doctor, but she just doesn't listen
Doctor does not listen to what you tell her. She has made several misdiagnosis. Follow up with tests or getting back to you on test results is awful.