Dr. Ami Kothari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ami Kothari?

September 7th, 2017

Poor office communication

Scheduler made office appt. when none was needed. Results could have been verba, by phone. In addition, 45minute wait time!!

August 23rd, 2012

Wonderful doctor!

Dr. Kothari is a terrific doctor. Great bedside manner; she made an accurate diagnosis and treated me amazingly well.

July 10th, 2012

Excellent physician

April 30th, 2012

Dr. Kothari- the best Rheumatologist in area

I've been to 3 other Rheumatologists, all they want to do is fill me up with steroids and physical therapy. Not Dr. Kothari. She actually spend more then an hour with reviewing all my past records, my lifestyle and my concerns before even attempting to diagnose the problem. She listens! She ordered multiple test and isolated key health issues for me, which NONE of the previous MDs were able to do. She changed my treatment and 6 months later here I am feeling like a brand new person. God bless her, she's the best!

March 31st, 2012

Incorrect Diagnosis

I was sent to Dr. Kothari for a critical issue where the tips of my toes were cracked and coming off. Dr. Kothari wasted my time by diagnosing me with an incurable autoimmune disease and with that diagnosis, told me there was nothing she could do for my issue, nor my pain. Thank God I didn't listen to her, as she couldn't have been more wrong. This doctor wasted 3 weeks with wrong diagnoses, and put me through horrible pain that could have been fixed weeks earlier. There are too many good doctors out there to EVER be told there is no help. Shame on this doctor!!

October 21st, 2010

An awesome Rheumatologist!

Doctors are a dime a dozen these days, but finding an amazing one is a rarity. Dr. Kothari is just that- amazing! I've been to three different rheumatologists before I found Dr. Kothari in trying to solve my mystery joint and immune system related problems. Dr. Kothari not only did the most thorough examination I've seen an M.D. do but is an amazing listener. Dr. Kothari spent over an hour with me understanding not just my medical problems but paying close attention to my daily environment. Within 3 visits and testing- she found the exact medical diseases that were affecting me, something no other doctors have been able to do for the past 20 years.She's great and I'm a patient of hers for life! I highly recommend her.

October 2nd, 2015