A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ami Kulkarni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ami Kulkarni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulkarni graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kulkarni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
- Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Wayne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kulkarni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ami S. Kulkarni practice?
Dr. Ami Kulkarni practices Internal Medicine near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Internists.