A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ami Laws:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ami Laws, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Laws graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Laws has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laws accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan