A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ami Laws:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ami Laws is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laws
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Laws Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ami Laws, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Laws graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Laws has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ami Laws MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ami Laws practice?
- Dr. Ami Laws has 1 office location.
Dr. Ami Laws practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Endocrinologists.