Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ami Mavani
Dr. Ami Mavani, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester Hills, MI. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Mavani is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak, Beaumont Hospital - Troy and Crittenton Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Mavani has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ami Mavani has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Ami Mavani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester Hills, MI.
Dr. Janjsik William Chung
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Rochester Hills, MI 0 mi41
Dr. Achin Kim
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy
Rochester, MI 0.17 mi46
Dr. Jared Stark III
Rochester, MI 0.58 mi46